Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Vintage Treasures!




Just a quick post to show you some of my new vintage treasures that I have bought in the last two weeks! This shabby, but gorgeous fabric covered box, came from eBay. It is full of vintage beads stored in little glass tubes- around 50 of them!! It's so decorative in it's own right, but it will be fun to use the beads too.
This selection of items was found at my local carboot sale- I couldn't believe my luck. The lady was selling these beautiful hand mirrors in wonderful colours. I also found the swansdown powder puff and the little Oxo tins. The glass bottle was plain, so I have added a French soap label and a flower.


Finally- I love this piece!! I bought it at the Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair. Fabric covered drawers fresh from France- with their original little labels on. It will be perfect for storing lace and ribbons...

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I would have loved to have been at that car boot sale! There is just nothing more thrilling than coming home with bags full of goodies is there? And those French drawers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous treasures Niki, you must have wanted to squeal with delight when you found those car boot goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Niki,

    Thank you for your comment.
    You have a lovely blog.
    I think I'm allready addicted to this blogging thing,lol....
    Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx