Monday, October 29, 2007

Refreshed.....

I have just returned from a relaxing week away, spent visiting our relatives and also a few days on the Norfolk Broads in a boat that we hired.

The beautiful scenery and glorious autumnal weather allowed for a good recharge of the batteries before the busy run-up to the festive season.


Good food helped too!! There were plenty of cream tea stops.....

and evenings spent in the cosy country pubs.

(My youngest daughter and her best buddy, who came too!)
A souvenir of the holiday was this pretty Victorian rose bowl.
I am now refreshed and ready to finish off the handmade items with a festive feel that will be added to my website's on-line catalogue very soon....

1 comment:

  1. amazing photos! i loved every one of them. sounds like a great vacation. xoxo nita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx