Monday, June 07, 2010

See you soon...


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Just a quick post to say that I may not be around for a few days, as my in-laws are arriving any moment to stay with us this week...
(My shop WILL be open as usual)

As promised, I do hope to share with you some more photos of my vintage collections, but our house will be having a bit of a change around soon...

I have found a dresser for our kitchen. It's a little rough and ready, and so the person that I am buying it from first wants to run a couple of repairs and then sand it down ready for me to paint it.

I shall be moving other cupboards that I have into different rooms and rearranging and thinning-out (yes, I'm going to be brave!) all of my collections...which may take a while now that I have less time at home.

I shall also be shifting furniture at my shop too. The little painted drawers (seen below) are now sold and await collection by their new owner (A lovely young thing who is so excited to have old pieces in her first home - she loves that they make her place unique - bless her! ;-))

So, hope you have a fun week...

Niki x
I've also posted some photos on my other blog of some of the items that I managed to hand make last week.

8 comments:

  1. You always show us so many nice items!
    I ould love to go treasure-hunting in your shop one day!
    Love from Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 pm

    Enjpy your visit with the in-laws. I am a follower and enjoy your blog very much. Please stop by when you can. XO MARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki

    I can't believe you're really going to be thinning out!! I've been trying to sort stuff and clear things here yesterday and today. It's a slow job but I'm finding all sorts of things I didn't know I had!!

    Have a lovely week. Take it easy when you can!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your 'new' kitchen!
    Have fun with the in-laws.
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niki

    What an exciting project! I look forward to seeing the final result which I know will look stunning after it's had the Niki touch.

    Have a good week.
    Take care
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guenievre12:17 pm

    Bonjour !
    La vaisselle fleurie est vraiment MAGNIFIQUE !
    Have a very nice week with your "in law"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please gorgeous Niki, how much thinning out can you a wonderful woman like you really do? I'll bet everything will look divine as usual. Your shop shots have been wonderful and I simply marvel at your time management. I'm so very, very pleased for you that things are going well in your stunning shop. I've learned so much recently while I've been caretaking in my friends lovely shop in Australia. You are a marvel... and a gorgeous person. Lots of love to you Niki - and thanks for sharing as ever. Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi NIki
    all beautiful as usual, I love the bags.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx